There is no better time to plan and book a hiking trip than now: Contact us for any advance bookings firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that local, authentic owner run enterprises such as The Fynbos Trail is well positioned for a post lockdown trip. Our product offers an unique nature experience in a beautiful private and safe conservancy with opportunities to self retreat, recharge and enjoy the natural beauty of the Walker Bay region.
In response to the National State of Emergency declared by our President on the 15 March 2020 due to the threat posed by the COVID-19 virus we would like to reassure you that as soon as we can open again, we will ensure to take all precautions necessary to ensure we remain fully operational without compromising the health and well being of our guests and staff.
Post lockdown reasons to come hike:
• Hiking is a low contact activity
• The entire trail is on a private conservancy therefore safe with no other people around
• You choose who you hike with and we will not mixed groups. We take groups of 2-10 people with the only other person being the guide (should you opt for Option 1). All our other options are self guided.
• Guides (and clients) will be screened and monitored and where possible the owners themselves will be running the trips as the lockdown eases.
• All staff preparing the cottages and food will be monitored daily
• All surfaces will be sanitized after each guest visit
• All dishes, cutlery and glasses etc. will be re-washed and sanitized after each guest visit
• All towels and bedding are washed and sanitized and hung on the line to dry in the sun
• Booking a trip will directly contribute to keeping small tourism business alive and will allow employers to pay their staff so they can support their families.
• Both the overnight spots on the trail are available to rent for self catering out of season. Ask us for recommendations